View Single Post
Unread 11-07-2012, 08:47 AM   #21
jmoney7269
Banned

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny Rogers View Post
Haven't needed to... Preheating the chamber and putting the charcoal in around the edges works just fine for my vault. There really is no problem. Notice this thread was started by someone that was making suggestions on how to improve the vault, not stating that he has a problem with his vault.
I agree the weber is a great cooker, bit it doesn't have the capacity and flexibility of the vault.
I love mine. The water pan can be used to help stabalize the temps and to add moisture to your product, just as the water pan in a WSM.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

You are correct, I never had a problem with mine when I had it Becaise it was made how I wanted it. Don't likE using briquettes Becaise they have cedar, lumber scraps, borax and god knows what else in them, sorry I'm a lump kinda guy. I read alot on stuff before I buy it, and most of the time know how to operate it before I even get it. It's a shame that people had to suffer a $3k+ pocketbook wallop to find out their pit can't hold temps without Doing a bunch of stuff to it.
jmoney7269 is offline   Reply With Quote