View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2012, 09:07 AM   #4
Toronto
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodpelletsmoker View Post
By the way the guy was manager of a game developer. and now he is manager of IT department of a big health care. If he can not spend US$200 on a LION system(and will get refund later), how many else will buy LION at US$258. Shall I give up BBQ business and find a new area.
1.I am doing a new thermostat ELEPHANT, same as LION, but 80-260 VAC, 15 amps. dual probes, TWO outlets, with WIFI. You can use it for home brewery. Certainly for electric smoker and stick burning smoker too.
2.I am thinking to develop home automation, and Greenhouse, and Poultry farm automation. Basic technology is somewhat same as LION. Is there market for it.
I would not focus on making new products right now and focus more on getting people to know the products that you have created already. Refine them until they are exactly what your customers want. Do one thing really well and let people get to know you from that one thing, with this reputation you can introduce your new products.

The first priority would be to write manuals written in English. As you can see with the post on this board it is a very scary thing for most people to not receive instructions. The next thing I would work on(or perhaps pay someone) is your website. I would make it a very simple and very easy to buy, your website now is very confusing and cluttered. Maybe include a page that has instructions on how to buy or better yet, have a shopping cart system like most websites have. Try to get your message across with as little text as possible, I find you highlight a lot of points that the US customer would not really care about. Simplify, simplify, simplify is what im trying to get across.

If someone is offering to help but wants free stuff I would avoid them altogether. At this point in time it doesnt seem like it would be a good idea for someone to partner with you in the US, you still need to do things on your end, you will find a strong partner when you are strong yourself. If I had a distribution system in the US right now I would see selling your product as a liability. There are certain things that people expect here in the US when buying products, manuals and proper boxing to name a few.

For what its worth, when I finish writing my Dog manual you can include that in your packages, its my thank you to you for selling it to me at the promo price.

Good luck.
Toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->