View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #11
Full Fledged Farker

didisea's Avatar
Join Date: 11-09-11
Location: Everett, WA

You can also just register a business name with your state, - it doesn't have to be your BBQ name, in fact I just replaced "BBQ" with "Enterprises," and get a business license. $20 one time fee in our state (WA).

You do need to file a breif business tax return on an annual basis, but if you had no sales, it takes about 2mins to complete and mail.

Then take your state business license to RD and get your cards.
didisea is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->