View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
Jason TQ
somebody shut me the fark up.

Jason TQ's Avatar
Join Date: 01-10-11
Location: Lawrenceville, GA

Originally Posted by SirPorkaLot View Post
Or pretend to be a restaurant owner

I have two valid RD membership cards that came free when I registered with them as Sir Porkalot BBQ.

All I needed was a biz license.

To get the biz license, I did this:
  1. Get an EIN (free from Fed Gov't)
  2. Take EIN and go to local City Hall and paid $24.95 to get annual license.
  3. Go to RD with Biz license - get 2 membership cards good for the year.
Cheaper than a KCBS membership and can't be taken away for the next year
They gave you a restaurant biz license without a health inspection? I went to mine and they said I couldn't get the license without the inspection. So since I didn't have a place to be inspected I thought that was it?
SF 30x70
22.5 WSM & Weber 18.5 Kettle
Backwoods G2 Party & G2 Chubby
Big Green Egg XL
"Tenacious Q" Competition Team, Head Idiot
Follow Tenacious Q on Facebook!!
Jason TQ is offline   Reply With Quote