View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #7
Babbling Farker

SirPorkaLot's Avatar
Join Date: 08-31-09
Location: El Dorado Hills, CA (Foothills above Sac)

Originally Posted by landarc View Post
Befriend a restaurant owner
Or pretend to be a restaurant owner

I have two valid RD membership cards that came free when I registered with them as Sir Porkalot BBQ.

All I needed was a biz license.

To get the biz license, I did this:
  1. Get an EIN (free from Fed Gov't)
  2. Take EIN and go to local City Hall and paid $24.95 to get annual license.
  3. Go to RD with Biz license - get 2 membership cards good for the year.
Cheaper than a KCBS membership and can't be taken away for the next year
Sir Porkalot aka John

Back to back winner of the BBQ Brethren Throwdown with a pig leg and something funky
CBBQA & KCBS member: Sir Porkalot BBQ Team
NC & NorCal (Yes I stay confused)
BLUE Thermapen
Visit my website:
SirPorkaLot is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->