View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #21
Triple T BBQ
Full Fledged Farker
Join Date: 12-20-11
Location: SE, Minnesota

You need an NSF or UL rated smoker in MN in order to be legal. Sorry. But MN is a bit tougher than other states. I highly recommend you meet with your state inspector for your area before any purchase. You may end up selling that really pretty offset which is just fine for comps but not legal for catering. Also you will most likely need a mid sized location license or access to an existing business or commerical kitchen in order to be allowed to cater. Its possible but you have to work within the guidelines.
Triple T BBQ - CBJ 2012-2014 [url][/url]
Triple T BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote