View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #12
Teamfour
is Blowin Smoke!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmprantz View Post
That's often sentiment from people who agree with the original post, but I wonder if your tune would change if a person posted videos claiming how Islam was the only true religeon and that the prophet Muhammed was the one to believe. Please remember that I stated my requests respectfully, and responses should be in the same tone....

dmp
I would just pass over that post. Or I may watch it to be exposed to a different point of view and perhaps learn something.

For the record, I am not overly religious, and honestly sometimes find Jeff's posts a little over the top. But I respect his freedom to make his posts and really like the photos that are in his videos.

I used to be very single minded when it came to other's views. But I have mellowed over the years. Life is too short for me get worked up over people's views.

Smokin-n-Style BBQ Team - Pitmaster
Lagniappe Chili Team - Head Cook
KCBS CBJ
Teamfour is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->