Unread 09-27-2012, 10:19 PM   #1
Bob13
Full Fledged Farker

Location: Home of the 11 time World Series Champion Cardinals
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default How I Got My WSM (or, A Brethren Paying It Forward) w/ pron

Folks, this is what it's all about.

After regaining the obsession for fire and smoke a few months back, I finally got around to joining The Brethren, and building a Smoker Joe mini WSM. During all of this, I happened across a thread from a fellow St. Louisan (who also happens to be named Bob ) :

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=144151

Long story short, fellow Brethren "Bob In St. Louis" had some problems with his 22.5 WSM. Weber CS shipped him out a new lid, and new barrel. And who was the lucky recipient of the old "damaged" good? Yours truly. The only cost was some craft brew. You can't beat that with a stick.

I don't anticipate too much of a struggle correcting the issues with the barrel. Just need to pick up a new door, and a couple of grill racks, find an old kettle to do a few minor mods to, and I'm set. Here's a couple of pix of the "new" WSM in it's current condition.

Thanks, Bob, you're the best!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC04759.JPG (146.8 KB, 216 views)
File Type: jpg DSC04761.jpg (43.2 KB, 215 views)

Last edited by Bob13; 09-27-2012 at 10:26 PM.. Reason: Didn't quite finish it the first time... DOH!
Bob13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->