Thread: BBQRace.com
View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2012, 07:21 AM   #20
TheJackal
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

82's, I already requested that. I had a merge problem with the form originally like many others here. I sent an email to admin@bbqrace.com. Brian responded and processed my request the same day. I think he needs to rerun the rankings everytime there is a merge so he may be queueing up a bunch since it seems more requests are coming in.

Here were my suggestions. He responded and said many of them including the registration feature were in the works for a future release but right now he is just working on data quality.

1) average score for each cetegory on the breakdown page.
2) year over year comparison (I can see my TOY points for this year but I can't see it for prior years). Looks like the data is already there for 2011 since I can see the comps under event history. This would just be another 'view' on that data.
3) a comparison feature (caompare your scores to 1,2,3, teams, etc)? This is just fluff but trying to think of ways to make the site even more interesting. I know there are a few teams that we regularly compete against and you always want to see how you stack up against them.
4) It would be great if you could 'register' on the site much like you do for a message board. Then you can be automatically logged in and see your team's page immediately upon entering the site
TheJackal is online now   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->