View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 07:46 PM   #56
Babbling Farker
Slamdunkpro's Avatar
Join Date: 02-27-07
Location: Northern VA

Originally Posted by CarolinaQue View Post
I think that the kind you buy for drawing on and such is thinner than real butcher paper. I believe that the stuff they sell in craft stores that is equal or close to butcher paper is known as "banner" paper.
Careful here - a lot of utility papers sold in rolls like craft paper use petroleum release agents.
Aporkalypse Now Competition BBQ team
Thanks to our sponsors: Wusthof Trident USA, Creekstone Farms, Myron Mixon Smokers & The BBQ Guru
MABA 2014 Team of the Year
Spicewine Tandem - "The Beast"
, 2 Vulcan V33's & 1 V9
Brinkman modified upright, Weber Kettle(s); Meadow Creek Pr-24, Super Stealth Mode black & Night Vision Red Thermopens
MABA - (Mid Atlantic BBQ Association) President
KCBS Certified Judge - #23289
Slamdunkpro is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->