View Single Post
Unread 09-07-2012, 07:04 PM   #12
MilitantSquatter

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I agree with all the other comments... the raw product may be functional and perform well, but it does not give that appearance at all.. It looks like it will fail... that's a problem as perception is reality...

Product quality at targeted price point means a lot, but it's only as good as the brand perception, marketing and service...

Another note for suggested opportunity is a product name change, a logo and a more visually pleasing website..

I understand that animals may have different cultural and representative significance, but here, the names do not transfer well over to a BBQ accessory..

Ex. GOLDEN DOG, LION, WOLF, TIGER etc...

This just gives a very negative connotation and for someone unfamiliar with BBQ... they would never associate the name to a themostatic control for BBQ cooking equipment

I applaud your entrepreneurial spirit, your desire to understand your competition and make a product that performs similarly at a lower cost, but you must also focus on your target audience and what excites them when making a buying decision.