I have Guru products that I purchased after looking at your products. Here are the factors that pushed me towards Guru over yours:
- U.S. Distributor - makes warranty, exchange, and repair much easier
- Large user base - can get help through online communities easier
- Online documentation that is well written and easy to follow
- Item design and compactness - yours look like a science project and are too large and clunky
- I can call Guru for assistance
I'm not saying you don't make a good product. For most serious BBQ people who are likely to want a temp controller and already have a lot of money invested in equipment, saving money by buying your products is probably not a big advantage over buying a Guru or similar US sourced equipment.