View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 12:28 AM   #7
Full Fledged Farker
midnight's Avatar
Join Date: 10-17-03
Location: small town South Dakota

Short answer is to call your local HD. In my state I only need the commissary for prep and clean up. If its a vending gig/ festival all I need is a copy of my catering license and a portable wash station with a 3 compartment sink and a hand wash station : 3 plastic totes and a water cooler w/spigot for the hand wash covers it for me.
Some people are like Slinkys, they are good for nothing but can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Down to one lonely ol' Bandera.
midnight is offline   Reply With Quote