View Single Post
Unread 07-19-2012, 11:44 AM   #11
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by deguerre View Post
Personally, I would have waited the 8 weeks, and then contacted YOU directly if it hadn't arrived yet instead of reporting it to the website first.
Guerry, I may have also, but that doesn't mean that someone that doesn't is a cheat. Remember, we are only hearing one side.

Business is business.

I have bought several things, OK, sportscards, from sellers in Asia. What I have found is that I can get them at a significanlty better price because buyers are wary of time required to get them. I've never had a problem, but I have also been very careful about following Ebay/PayPal rules to be sure that I am protected in the event that there is an issue.

The seller gets to set the rules, by their choice of selling venue in this case. I certainly can't fault a buyer for playing by those rules.

I am assuming that the buyer is using the rules to protect themself and not to work the system for free stuff. Time will tell if that is a valid assumption or not.
Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue."
Thanks from:--->