There will be a CyberQ Wifi firmware update coming out soon. Below are the new features/fixes.
Once I have tested the changes and the firmware update is released a new CyberQ Wifi Windows Controller update will be made available.
Note: The firmware upgrade will reset your controller to the factory settings.
The updates are:
• All webpages and XML files password protected. Username and password can be set on the WIFI page.
• HTTP port can now be modified, from the WIFI webpage or the LCD UI.
• Added all.xml - this is similar to status.xml but has more sensor info (names and setpoints). Not adding these values to status.xml, to keep the execution of status.xml low.
• Added config.xml - this is similar to all.xml but adds all user configurable values.
• WIFI key removed from LCD UI for security.
• All web pages have a reset button that will reset the CyberQ.
• TCP/IP stack, SMTP client and HTTP server updated. This should eliminate some problems people have with WPA/WPA2 (more aggressive reconnecting). This should eliminate some problems people have with routers that don't forward ARP requests onto 1/2Mpbs. This should eliminate some problems with the HTTP server locking up, or complicated web pages shutting of the WIFI module. SMTP client should look for buffer empty before closing (should and other changes should resolve issues with e-mails getting cut off).
• WIFI key (once entered) is hidden from LCD UI
• Splash screen updated. Shows connecting while waiting for connect. Delay changed to 25s. You can press a button to exit.
• To prevent any spurious alarms from getting latched, the alarms automatically reset when the alarm condition goes away.
The ramp feature has been modified to prevent the pit setpoint from rising regardless of the pit and meat setpoints
Last edited by palmtreefrb; 07-18-2012 at 12:58 PM..