View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2012, 01:56 PM   #8
Full Fledged Farker
Join Date: 04-30-11
Location: northern california
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

i got my busines license, usda food handler cert. your not able to store, prepare or cook food for the public from your house. you should check into getting a commissary to work out of. most here charge $25 hour to use their facilities. you can store, prepare and cook outside there. and then sell to the public. its that the way in california.

Last edited by sparky'; 07-11-2012 at 03:02 PM..
sparky' is offline   Reply With Quote