Unread 07-10-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Power Draft Wireless Remote Controller, the TIGER is ready for delviery

Functions of basic model can be found from operational manual at
http://www.allchinas.com/probe/manual.htm

FEATURES of the remote hand set, i,e. what you can do from your house while your smoker is at your backyard

Optional showing F or C.
Programming pit temperature or meat temperature,
optional automatic control or manual control.
manual adjustment of fan speed when manual mode,
High/Low pit temperature alarm.
Optional Battery saving mode or Alarm mode

Following IDs can get the TIGER, FAN, ADAPTER A at US$99 plus free SAl mail as I promised in other post: Corky, dgently, FrozenSTIFF, colonel00, SmokingMoose, BluesDaddy,
Dear above buyers, if you buy the TIGER, while it is not a pre-condition, It will be highly appreciated that you can post testimonials on the www.bbq-brethren.com, hopefully in Q-Talk or other column other than my site, and www.thesmokering.com

Following IDs can get the TIGER, FAN, ADAPTER A at US$158 plus free SAl mail. dflipse, jetfxr27,
Dear above buyers, if you buy the TIGER, while it is not a pre-condition, It will be highly appreciated that you can post testimonials on any BBQ forums

Hopefully I will send out TIGERs this week. And the first testimonials shall be ready in 4 weeks, say 10th of August. If you place order before 10th of August, price of TIGER FAN ADAPTER A US$188 and free SAL.
After 10th of August price will be back to normal retail price US$188+ SAL mail cost US$30, total US$218.

To place order, please make payment to eBay@allchinas.com via www.Paypal.com directly. Please mention your brethren ID on your payment .
woodpelletsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote