View Single Post
Unread 12-27-2005, 12:16 PM   #4
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 15
Uploads: 4

ADMIN NOTE: Sorry for the hassles h=getting to the photo gallery. I have not had a chance to work with john to get the integration working. So, in general here is the process to get to our photo gallery. I will put this in our Welcome section too.

1 - Go to our homepage, get there either thru the 'Quicklinks Menu' at the top, or BBQ-Brethren Homepage" option on the bottom Navbar.

2 - On the home page, right site, in the "whos online" box there is a small 'member' hotlink. Click that hotlink and it will bring you to a login box. Login at that box.

You need to leave the Website open and come back to the forum in a new window. So, just minimize the forum and return here however you want, or right click "smoke signals" and chose " open in new window.

Then the links will work. I know this is a P.I.T.A, but i'll get it fixed soon as we can.

Now.. To the tamales.. in-bare-assed to say. I have never had one. But looking at this stuf makes me want to run out to the local texmex place to grab one and try it. .. and if not, i gotta make me a pork butt this week.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote