View Single Post
Unread 06-27-2012, 11:58 AM   #3
Babbling Farker

Join Date: 04-16-09
Location: Lake Charles La
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

You need one with a probe that extends at least to the middle of the grate. I have a turkey fryer one on the bottom grate and Ashcroft industrial style i got off ebay on the top one.
1FUNVET is offline   Reply With Quote