View Single Post
Unread 06-21-2012, 02:06 AM   #32
Pitmaster T
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Must have been my saying I had "mad respect for your skills" and "you are an expert pitmaster" that makes "an awesome brisket" that made you think I thought you were mad at me, huh?

Well that's cool if you want to come and "mess up my salad bar" but if someone were to ask you how you cook your brisket.... I have seen... you Patio, have one method.. you teach one method...sort of like an "edict." If you started showing people 14 different ways to cook the same piece of meat.... well then, I hope you get the picture. Bigabyte has an Edict, Boshizzle is formulating one, Trigg has one, Mixon, there may be minor evolutions but theirs is an ending point, generally, mine is a starting point... what is the easiest way to quickly master a style then go on and make your own expression.

I have given the caveats... that there are many ways to cook BBQ, this is the best starting point... thereby, my Edict, not yours. I think not understanding that is "ridiculous" but then again... I am Pirandello's King. :-)

The title of the thread says "Pitmaster's Final Edict on BBQ temps" not "THE Edict on BBQ"

And not knowing that or reading that before calling it "ridiculous" is what I call "ridiculous."

And Dude, I ain't mad at ya either.
Pitmaster T is online now   Reply With Quote