View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2012, 09:37 PM   #1
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Distributors wanted: Power Draft System for BBQ

There are already many discussions about our BBQ controllers here. Again the added features over competitors:
1.Meat temperature determines the fire. In turn your pit guarantees temperature of MEAT, not just pit.
2.PID Output of variable voltage and max./min. settings of output. This way a big 50 CFM fan can suit small, medium and big pits
3.Cheaper price
You can also find technical sides from www.allchinas.com/probe

eCommerce is a best way for me to do direct sale from China to American.
But eCommerce is just a small portion of market. In the past 6 months visitors to here is around 10,000, and visitors to my eBay store is also around 10,000.
I am sure that 99.99 % of American Brethren do not know our products.
We need distributors to introduce our products to American people.

Package I, Basic model WOLF+FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$158. If you buy 20 sets, total price including shipping is US$1980. Unit price US$99
Suggested retail price US$200.

Package II, Wireless Remote controlled model TIGER +FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$218. If you buy 10 sets, total price including shipping is US$1580. Unit price US$158
Suggested retail price US$288

Package III, WIFI model LION +FAN+Adapter A, total price including shipping US$258. If you buy 10 sets, total price including shipping is US$1980. Unit price US$198
Suggested retail price US$358

If you buy any one of above packages, I will guarantee you market protect of your state for 12 months. This protect does not include e-commerce.
We specially need distributors capable of helping buyers to set up LION to Internet. If you have a welder and driller, it will be a great help, you can help to mount Fan adapter to buyers' pit.
woodpelletsmoker is offline   Reply With Quote