Unread 06-16-2012, 01:37 AM   #16
jacksedona
Take a breath!

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Smile sodastream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Learnin Querve View Post
Watch for soda to go on sale before every major holiday. Before Memorial Day weekend where I live, Pepsi brands (Pepsi, diet Pepsi, Mtn. Dew, Sierra Mist, Tropicana Twister, Lipton canned Iced Teas) were available in two of the major grocery chains, as well as a major convenience store chain, for $2.50/12 pack cans. No limit. We have deposits on soda cans here, so add an extra nickel a can for deposit, that's still just under .26 cents per can.

It's common for Dr. Pepper brands (7UP/RC Cola/A&W Root Beer/Orange Crush) to sell for about $2.00/12 pack for these holiday sales. The Coca-Cola bottler here doesn't seem as aggressive; they'll usually run their brands for about $3.00/12 pack on sale.

Walk to the cooler in the convenience store and pull a single can out of the cooler, it'll set you back $1.09.

Chris
thanks chris,

i'll tell you that sodastream to make 1 liter costs round 50 cents or less depending on how much flavoring you add to the water-one of the flavoring bottles costs 5-6 dollars and lasts for 12 -13 liters. Besides saving money at home it tastes great ,i like pink grape fruit. Now i got to figure how to be able to use this in my catering and possible restaurant ,have been studying for my food handlers certificate

http://thebarbecuemaster.net/sodastream.html

Last edited by jacksedona; 06-16-2012 at 01:38 AM.. Reason: typo
jacksedona is offline   Reply With Quote