View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 07:05 PM   #4
somebody shut me the fark up.

landarc's Avatar
Join Date: 06-26-09
Location: sAn leAnDRo, CA

You can just call them up (health department) and ask if he has paid his fees and passed his inspections. It is all public record and there is no issues with doing that. If he has not, they won't fall over to thank you, but, they will check him out.

I had a friend who got a contract to enter in all of the restaurant data from inspections into the computers at County Health, said she wanted to throw up after the first day. The head inspector laughed and told her that to his knowledge, they had never received a request for proof of inspection from a customer or the public. He thought it was odd, since that is why they are there.
me: I don't drink anymore

Yelonutz: me either, but, then again, I don't drink any less

landarc is offline   Reply With Quote