Thread: Bass Pro
View Single Post
Unread 06-05-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
thedirtman
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Bass Pro

I try not to promote my product in this area, but I thought the fellow Brethren's might find this pretty cool. Many of you are fans of both Todd of Plowboy's and my brand Todd's DIRT. We both have worked extremly hard over the last few years trying to make our dreams come alive. One of my dreams was to get into Bass Pro. Todd's DIRT just got onto the shelves in ALL Bass Pro's around Memorial Day. I went to the Arundel Mills Mall in Maryland to see if the bottles had hit the shelves. When I got there I had to take a picture of the shelf, because looks who product is above mine. I think is pretty cool to see both Brethren's products on the shelves. I have been a fan of Plowboys for a few years now and I of course bought some while I was there. Plowboys has been one of the most popular rubs at Bass Pro and he has all of his rubs on the shelves. Bass Pro is starting with the Original and if it does well, they will carry my other DIRT's. The DIRT really sticks out doesn't it. I hope you folks find it pretty cool also.

"Remember, it is always a good time to get DIRTY!!"
Todd
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bass Pro shop shelf.jpg (89.7 KB, 131 views)
File Type: jpg Bass Pro Shop Display.jpg (83.1 KB, 131 views)