View Single Post
Unread 11-16-2005, 02:13 PM   #1
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 12
Uploads: 4
Default Brethren ONLINE store is open.

Brethren "stuff" is becoming available....I got more stuff loaded today and have a bunch more I have on my screen that i am uploading artwork for. the store is open, but not complete.

Just to be up front about it.. the prices in cafepress are (IMO) high, but i have been told the quality is excellent. Some of the stuff is the base price and some things have 50 cents or ONE dollar built into it. No one here is gonna get rich. The reason i did that is to maybe cover the online shops own cost of a premium shop(as opposed to basic/free) which costs 60$ a year. The premium shop allows us to have more than one style of an individual item.. Whats that mean? It means, right now, A basic shop allows a tee shirt to have one type of graphic and thats it. The premium shop will allow multiple styles of the same item, a tee shirt style, with different graphics, or graphic on front only, or front and back, etc....

I am open for suggestions for any stylizing members may want. so if you think of something you feel we can add, post it and we'll see the consensus.

Whats there now..... WWW.CAFEPRESS.COM/BBQBRETHREN

IT WILL BE ACTIVLY INCREASING OVER THE NEXT FEW DAYS.

PS...
I put something real special out there for Brian under "Intimate apparel".

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote