View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2012, 08:38 PM   #182
ThatsWhatSheSaidBBQ
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Love the bullhorn smokestack. I still can't get over the fenders and the tapered slabs with the lettering...They're so slick. I know I've said this about 30 times but they really do look great..The wheels are awesome...The flooring is awesome..The whole trailer is awesome..The cooker is awesome..It's ALL awesome

When you said your paint started to bubble it made me flinch.. We are painting ours with a gloss black rated to only 800degrees.. I THINK this should be good since our box is super insulated, but I still wonder what it will do over time. I KNOW the box doesn't get up to 800 on the outer surface of the box but the spots near the door and the chamber (where there isn't insulation) DOES get hot. What do you think you'll do to fix this minor setback? or is it not bad enough to worry about?
* XL [COLOR=seagreen]BGE[/COLOR] *Charbroil offset (cheapo) and a *[URL="http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=125966"]project in the making 6' long x 28" diameter offset[/URL] [COLOR=red]<<<[/COLOR]Take a look!
ThatsWhatSheSaidBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote