View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #3
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 10-16-08
Location: Virginia

Bubba is correct call the HD but it sounds like you have a lot of work to get it ready for legal use. If you were in VA the sinks would have to be plumbed to a fresh and waste water tank. You would need hot water, screened windows, refrigeration, hold holding for food, water must come from public source and much more before you can get a legal inspection and permit. Just see what your HD says before you try to sell because you don't want them to find out you have been selling and then not be able to get legal.
HBMTN is offline   Reply With Quote