View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2012, 09:36 PM   #5
caliking
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boshizzle View Post
Congrats! And, I think that's a great deal on a new drum.

BTW - To post pron, click User CP in the left corner of the site under the line that indicates which forum/thread you are viewing. Look down the list on the left side of the screen for Pictures & Albums. Click it and from there you can create a picture album. Follow the prompts to upload pics. Once you upload and caption a pic, you can click on it and it will give you the code to use to post pics inline with text. The code will be something like

img http://pic filename /img with img and /img in [].
Thanks for the tutorial. I'll try it out when I get more pics.

Quote:
Good deal man happy you got one:D
AustinKnight: Again, many thanks for trying to help me out earlier.

Quote:
Great price for a 30 gal drum. That number on the box is a Grainger part number and they list that drum for $129! (plus shipping)
J Pete: Yeah, I think Zoro is a reseller of some kind. New drums of this size cost double or more from manufacturers. An open head drum would have been ideal, but hey, for that price, delivered to my door, i'm happy with Zoro.
[FONT=Arial Narrow][B]EZ wood handled 3 wheeler | OTS | OTS mod to OTG | [COLOR=red]Ladybug[/COLOR] SS Performer | UglyDrumTandoor | UDS v1 | midi UDS with [COLOR=red]red[/COLOR] [COLOR=black]nipples[/COLOR] | SJG smoker mod | Simpsons SJS | [COLOR=black]Simpsons[/COLOR] OTG | WGA charcoal | SJP | Stacked brick WFO | Lodge Logic Sportsman's Grill cast iron hibachi/sigri | [COLOR=green]LBGE | sbge | [SIZE="1"]mini bge[/SIZE] [/COLOR] [/B][/FONT]
caliking is offline   Reply With Quote