Okay..so we made a little progress today.. Hopefully this will be enough to hold everyone over until next weekend!
We took the trailer apart again to finish coating it with POR15. We are still going to paint everything, but we wanted to eliminate future rust issues.
This is a shot of the chamber standing upright just to show its length.
We got the trailer taped off so we could begin cutting the doors. Didn't have painter's tape and didn't want to buy it, so we used metal tape.
Dad standing next to the trailer.
A full frontal of the chamber.
Here are a couple of close-up angle shots of the chamber.
Here are a few more shots of the nearly finished firebox. This is my favorite part so far.
Hopefully, we will get the firebox mounted and maybe get some doors on..we are also going to be adding storage, a grill, and MAYBE a sink... I still want to add a stereo! We'll just have to wait and see how far we get.
Thanks for following, guys!