Made some good progress on the build today...here it is!
First pic is the old man welding additional supports to the frame. After we borrowed an arc welder, things started moving along just fine.
A quick shot of the frame..just so you can see the bones..
Here, we removed the frame and flipped it to remove the rust and paint from the underbelly.
One of my younger brothers harassing the trailer after we laid the first piece of tread plate down.
A close-up of the trailer after all of the 14ga tread plate was laid down. It isn't fastened to the frame yet; we'll get that done next weekend.
Another shot of the trailer after the flooring was laid. We burned through a few cutting wheels before we moved to a sawzaw.
The rest are shots of the cooking chamber resting on 2in supports we cut from some 2x4 square pipe.