Ahhhhhh..... I remember those days! I had a garage, but remember fighting with the heater, welder, torch, etc. Mine was built on a jet ski trailer and is just a little smaller than yours at 22" X 6'. I did the same as you, had the steel mill shear most parts to size and assembled. There are pictures of my build in the link in my sig.
Good luck on your build and keep posting pictures of progress. We always love some good pron.
- UDS ( my new favorite cooking device)
- Homebuilt cold smoker, Cookshack SM008.
- 250 gal oil drum cut and waiting for me to build it
- (3) more 250 gal oil drums waiting for me to go get them.
- Custom offset in progress.
Link To The Build: http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...ad.php?t=71893