View Single Post
Unread 02-05-2012, 07:29 PM   #56
colonel00
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Interesting review landshark530. It does stand to reason that temperature control on a chargriller could be a challenge even with this controller based on the nature of the cooker. Still, a 5 degree variance is pretty good. I have a COS that I have played with at times and I know how difficult it is to control temps over long periods of time. I look forward to receiving my unit and putting it through its paces.

I am kind of confused about your references to Manual setting. You say the Manual setting runs the fan at full but then you said you dropped it to 250. So, I am assuming that the manual mode allows you to set a target temp that is not part of the program? I am thinking along the lines of a programmable home thermostat. You have your set program but you can raise or lower the temp in a "manual" manner when you want. Am I correct here? I guess I will figure it all out soon enough. Thanks again for your review.
WWWWFBBQADD
0 out of 1 members found this post helpful

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
colonel00 is online now   Reply With Quote