Originally Posted by Al Czervik
This should be interesting... Many different ways to go with this.
- Having a moldy or musty smell. Fumunda cheese.
- Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor. Mongo on the weekends.
- Of or relating to music that has an earthy quality reminiscent of the blues. See posts above.
- Combining elements of jazz, blues, and soul and characterized by syncopated rhythm and a heavy, repetitive bass line. See above.
- Earthy and uncomplicated. Eggplant or shrooms.
- Characterized by originality and modishness. New dish from Bob Brisket.
- Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-in-cheek manner. Colonel and Gore's wheelhouse.
While I fit into at least a couple of those definitions depending on the day
, I think you left out one definition...
Being inspired by one the the Funky Faithful!
Beef Chuck Short Ribs with Big Mista's Bitchin' Beef Rub.
I think this is the entry shot, Mr. Throwdown Czar
"Ron Rico, Boss. You can call me Captain Ron..."
The Naked Fatty!
Coming soon! Chicago Area Mid Winter Lunch!
Southern Q Limo Elite Gravity Fed/FEC-100/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser