View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2012, 02:11 AM   #25
woodpelletsmoker
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Indeed I am more proud of my burner than this controller

Thanks for modern technology of computer science, it is very easy to develop a smarter controller. The key is micro processors, the chips, I need only to write a smarter software, the program. Most programmers are from China and India. It is a Hi-Tech, but MANY can do it.
I am much more proud of my burner. No auger is needed. Construction is very simple, so the price. With my burner and controller, you can turn your pit to an automatic pit. The burner can burn charcoal, chips, and pellet. I am attacked and being attacked by many American welders on thesmokering.
That is the reason why I am not active on American BBQ forums. Someone said that I re-invented wheels. It is not true because my burner is much simple and temperature fluctuation is 1 F. If none else can do it, it must be something unique.
Due to extremely high shipping cost to send single Smoker to American, I fail to sell complete smoker to American. I did sell Offset and Cabinet smoker to Australia and Canada. I sold 11 pieces of burner to American for upgrading old pit to automatic pit.
If I have right partners financially and commercially, my burner shall kill ALL pellet pits! I am more an engineer, designer, inventor than a business man.
When we talk Carbon Print, Ego-Friendly, we shall keep in mind that Pellet smoker is much more complicated constructed, which means that more materials like iron copper paint are needed, also more electricity is consumed,
My burner is simple, less material is needed, less electricity is consumed.
Simple construction means high reliable too. Electrical parts are fan and controller. Price of fan is US$20, price of controller US$99. If you replace a new one, cost is not that much. Maintenance is easy and cheaper.
My cold smoke generator is more simple than smoke Daddy.
I have patent of grease catch grill, which I do not find any similar.It is different from grease pan.
If you want to be No.1 in BBQ area, contact me please.

Traeger, Weber, landmann, Brinkmann just name a few, are all made in China.
Trust China please.
woodpelletsmoker is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->