01-29-2012, 12:13 PM
Join Date: 05-17-11
Location: Mead, WA
This should be interesting... Many different ways to go with this.
- Having a moldy or musty smell. Fumunda cheese.
- Having a strong, offensive, unwashed odor. Mongo on the weekends.
- Of or relating to music that has an earthy quality reminiscent of the blues. See posts above.
- Combining elements of jazz, blues, and soul and characterized by syncopated rhythm and a heavy, repetitive bass line. See above.
- Earthy and uncomplicated. Eggplant or shrooms.
- Characterized by originality and modishness. New dish from Bob Brisket.
- Outlandishly vulgar or eccentric in a humorous or tongue-in-cheek manner. Colonel and Gore's wheelhouse.
Traeger 075,Weber Performer,Weber Genesis Silver Gasser, Special Edition "Goose" ET-732 Thermometer,Limited Edition Neutrino Fast Blue Thermopen
Zero Club Member qualifying in the 2011 Special Summer of Spam TD with the Coveted Double Ought...
(='.'=) Merry Christmas... Chitter was full!