View Single Post
Old 01-19-2012, 05:41 PM   #53
fingerlickin'
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Chester View Post
Im glad you enjoyed it! It has a funky texture that takes some work to knock down the clumps but hopefully worth the work! Some of the ingredients react and are very hard to work with. If we re-release it, we will have to reformulate to eliminate the clumping and make it a bit easier to produce.
That would make it just about perfect. I did put it into a ziplock to break up the clumps when it first arrived. That's when it hit me. Pun intended. It's all good though. Totally worth holding your breath for. Can't wait for the superbowl party!

"I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - [I]Tommy Callahan III[/I][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkGreen][SIZE=3][SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]
[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE=2][COLOR=Black]Backwoods Ext. Party,[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][COLOR=DarkGreen] [COLOR=Black]Vision Kamado,[/COLOR][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=DarkGreen][COLOR=DarkGreen][B][COLOR=Black] 22" WSM[/COLOR][/B],[/COLOR] 22.5 Weber OTS, [/COLOR][/B][COLOR=DarkGreen][B]Mini WSM, [/B][COLOR=Red][B] UDS "No.8"[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Teal] [COLOR=Black][B][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Napkin Killers BBQ[/COLOR]
[/B][/COLOR][/COLOR]
Thanks from:--->