View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5-0 BBQ View Post
He goes by woodpelletsmoker on the Brethren. He is not very active here, has posted 10 times and all of them were related to his products. I had asked one of the mods about him awhile back because he did not meet the tenure and post requirements to be in Sales and Ventures. I know I had my 6 months and over 100 posts.

Just my 2 cents
The security rules that were written to control subscription access started failing due to an inherited change in some rules higher up the chain. This allowed some vendors subscriptions to get thru without the tenure and establish before they were caught. This came along when we were experimenting with banner ads and we have decided to allow the banner advertisers to purchase an associated vendor forum regardless of tenure. I am in the process reworking the guidelines. We will also be offering reduced banner ad rates with vendor forum subscriptions.

i just have to stop procrastinating and do it.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Klose built MoAB (Mother of All Banderas) passed on to Big Dog, 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 1 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 1 Pit Barrel Cooker, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->