View Single Post
Unread 01-12-2012, 04:23 PM   #1
kcmike
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Thumbs up More Awards for Oakridge BBQ!!!!

Newsflash: Scott Roberts of ScottRobertsWeb.com names TWO of Oakridge BBQ's seasonings to his Best of 2011 list!!

Scott named our Competition Beef & Pork rub his #4 pick for TOP RUB OF THE YEAR!

AND...

He also gave our Santa Maria Steak Seasoning an Honorable Mention for TOP RUB OF THE YEAR calling it "THE BEST STEAK SEASONING he's ever had!!!"

During his monthly spot on Greg Rempe's BBQ Central Radio Show, Scott commented on Oakridge BBQ rubs saying "I love just about all of Oakridge BBQ's Products. Oakridge BBQ Competition Beef & Pork rub strikes a good balance between savory and sweet. For brisket and ribs, this is hard to beat."

He also said this about our Santa Maria Steak Seasoning, "I love their Santa Maria seasoning. I'd have to say, this is one of the best steak seasonings I've ever had."

You can review Scott's top picks on his website: Scott Roberts Top 10 List of 2011

...and you can watch a video of Scott as he unveils our Santa Maria Steak Seasoning as an Honorable Mention for TOP RUB OF THE YEAR!! Scott's Best Products of 2011

How cool is that!!!!

~ Visit Oakridge BBQ ~

Lang 84D
22" WSM
Oaklahoma Joe 20x40
22" Weber Kettle
kcmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->