View Single Post
Unread 01-11-2012, 09:53 PM   #44
Triple T BBQ
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple T BBQ View Post
Got the feet off the tank and removed the bungs today. Also got it rotated around so that the 2 inch pipe bungs are on the bottom. I am going to use these for the grease and fat drains. The phone died so I could not get a couple shots of the progress, but will this week. Next up is chopping down the old truck rack I had siting around. Its all 2x2 square tubing. I am going to just use it for cross members on the trailer.

Here are the photos I promised. Took a while to get things done. The weather had turned into a nightmare so we moved the tank and fire box over to my friends shop. He has a floor lift which makes aligning the firebox to the tank that much easier.

The tank has been rotated 90 degrees now with the large bungs are on the bottom. These will be used for the grease drains. The brackets were moved out to make room for the drain pipe and valve to be installed.

The firebox vent has been closed off on top and I am about ready to convert the back of the firebox to a 4x14 opening into the tank.

The compressor and motor plate has been removed. Going to split it down the middle and use it for the reverse flow plate.

Triple T BBQ is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->