View Single Post
Unread 12-16-2011, 09:51 AM   #1
kcmike
is one Smokin' Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Exclamation Charity Auction! Help Support Orphans Worldwide!!!

I'm sure you've seen our Habanero Death Dust rub mentioned on here, and perhaps you remember the original pre-release we did here on the Brethren. We sold out in just two weeks. Each rub package was hand numbered 1 thru 150. Then we sold out a second hand-numbered batch in just under a month. Since then, this rub has become quite a cult smash hit around here and elsewhere across the country.

Well, we held back the first ten hand numbered packages of our very first batch numbered 1 thru 10... They've been setting on a shelf in my office waiting for just the right time. And that time is now!

We have decided to have a silent auction here on the Brethren to auction these first 10 packages. Here's the cool part... 100% of the proceeds will go DIRECTLY to support a non-profit organization called Shaohannah's Hope (or Show Hope for short). They are a 501(c)3 who's sole mission is to mobilize individuals and communities to meet the most pressing needs of orphans in distress by providing 1) homes for waiting children through adoption aid grants, and 2) life-saving medical care for orphans with special needs. You can read more about them on their website here -> http://www.showhope.org/home.aspx

Auction Format:
First, only Brethren Members can bid, no bids from outside sources/websites/etc will be allowed. Each of the ten numbered packages will be up for auction individually.

You may only bid ONCE. However, that bid may contain individual bids for multiple packages if you choose to do so. Again, bidders will only be allowed ONE bid per numbered package and it must be placed to me via PM ONLY. DO NOT POST YOUR BIDS IN THIS THREAD! You may bid on as many of the packages as you like in your sealed bid. Minimum bid for each item is $10.

Bidding will be open for ONE WEEK, starting today and running through MIDNIGHT, December 23rd, with the winners announced on Christmas Eve. At the conclusion of the auction, whoever bids the highest for each of the ten packages will be the winner and will settle up with me via PayPal. At that point, I will disclose the winners and their winning bid(s). Finally, after all the money is collected and gifted, I will also disclose the receipt of the total gift to Shaohannah's Hope, which will equal the exact amount of the total of the winning bids. I will cover all shipping costs out of my own pocket.

LETS DO THIS PEOPLE!!!

Items Up For Auction:
  1. #1 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  2. #2 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  3. #3 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  4. #4 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  5. #5 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  6. #6 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  7. #7 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  8. #8 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  9. #9 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.
  10. #10 of 150, Batch #1 - Limited Edition Habanero Death Dust 6 oz.

~ Visit Oakridge BBQ ~

Lang 84D
22" WSM
Oaklahoma Joe 20x40
22" Weber Kettle
kcmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->