XL BGE Gasket Help
Well my gasket melted away while cooking a couple of pizza last night. I've did a search and see lots of Brethren have replaced their original felt gasket with the Rutland Oven gasket. I have a couple of questions about this and appreciate any input.
1. Since I have the XL how many feet or inches is needed????
I know the large is 67" but uses 84" with a couple inches to spare. I don't know the circumference of the XL. Haven't measured my yet but can do this tonight.
2. Should I use the adhesive that comes with the gasket or should I use
Permatex Ultra Copper???
3. Has anyone had a problems using this gasket with it being made out
4. Does the gasket come in larger length if not I guess I will need two
5. Is there a better option???
THanks for the help.