Unread 12-04-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
NewEnglandQ
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Padawan, do not apologize.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by padawan6510 View Post
Posted is a recent PM to Brian. I wanted to make it public to share my most sincere apologizes to the rest of the BBQ community as well.

___

Brian,

After some careful thought, I have decided to drop the entire issue. It really was never my intent to make anyone upset over a grate. I was simply frustrated and for that I hope you will except my sincere apologizes.

I have posted negative reviews on google and yahoo. They have since been deleted. The BBB complaint will be dropped. I will also remove myself from the BBQ Brethren forum as well.

As far as the order is concerned, you can keep it without worry of reprisal.

For some reason I didnít concern myself with matrix of the BBQ community. In retrospect, I didnít consider much of anything other than the absence of my order.

Short of not being able to apologize to you personally, I pray your forgiveness in the most sincere way that I can. If not, I understand.

Greg.

Padawan,

Why are you apologizing to this guy. I ordered a custom mini lang from him a few years ago. I paid $400 dollars up front, he gave me the run around for six months with many many e-mails, promises, phone calls etc...When it arrived it was another host of major problems and a smoker that did not work (could not heat up over 200F even with lump charcoal). Bottom line is Brian still has my smoker, I am out $400 and this guy is a RIP OFF!!!!!!!! He has a bunch of storys and lies about everything....I have an entire inbox of his e-mails to prove it for anyone who cares. I am so irritated with this guy, that I do not want anything from him. At this point, it is not worth the money, just warning you to stay away from doing business with him and wanted to show support for Padawan, I feel for ya....
Traeger 075
Jenn Air Gasser
Grand Hall Smoker
Smith & Wesson Pellet Bullet
Fire Magic Built-in Charcoal Grill