Originally Posted by cdriggers
Newbie here, so if I a posting in the wrong forum, please let me know. I am thinking about buying a Backwoods Party for some small comps and need some advice.
1. Do I need to purchase the optional heat diverter or will the water pan be enough?
2. Is it easily mobile without the casters or should I buy the optional casters?
3. Is the BBQ Guru worth the price or should I try it without first?
4. Is the Guru an easy addition if not purchased with the unit?
I would really appreciate any advice or tips provided.
1. Most folks I know say yes.
2. It weighs about 130 pounds I believe. Casters would be handy.
3. Yes, but you could start without.
4. Yes, it's very easy.