View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #12
Plowboy
somebody shut me the fark up.

Let's not forget that a benefit of being a member is knowing that you are supporting the organization and it's mission which includes the contests we all enjoy.

I know that statement can and will be picked apart from now until Sunday, but it is still true. Even if you don't like congress, the current seated president, or any one (or two) political parties, you still love America. No one LIKES paying taxes, but we all enjoy many of the things those taxes pay for like roads, schools, etc.

I think all who enjoy KCBS bbq contests should SELF ELECT to be members. Not doing so is like being a citizen of this country, enjoying its provisions, but knowingly paying zero taxes.

Before responding to this post, please read it three times and consider your response. Don't just pick to be picking. This post could be easily ripped on, but I still believe it to be true.

Todd Johns (me); Blue Springs, MO
Randy Hinck (PigBoy); Concordia, MO
Andy Groneman (Hodedo); KC, KS (Cameo Appearances)

FEC-500SS; FEC-100 (Right handed); FEC-100 (Left handed); Country Smoker Tailgater; Big Green Egg (2-large, small, mini); Cookshack Pellet Fired Charbroiler

Last edited by Plowboy; 11-17-2011 at 01:25 PM..
Plowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->