View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:01 PM   #24
Ryan Chester
is One Chatty Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fingerlickin' View Post
Ryan, Let me ask you this...why only produce a limited time product? I could pose the same question to another brethren selling a superb product in Mike's HDD. I really want to try this new rub but what happens when I fall in love and can't get it anymore? I fear I will be jonesing afterward and won't be able to find a Rub Company Hot Wing Rub dealer on the nearest street corner. Not to mention I can't imagine why you wouldn't want to add another great product to your line of rubs. Is it too cost prohibitive to produce long term?
It costs a significant amount of money to bring on a new product and I am not currently in the position (financially) to do that just yet. In addition, I love hot wings so I thought it would be fun to re-release different versions of this rub a couple times each year. I guess If you are jonesing for the rub which isn't available anymore, I not only made something great but you were lucky enough to be one of the few who got to experience it. Seriously though, don't worry. It will make its way back around.