I have a bunch of questions...
1. Was it a pre-brined turkey? (i.e., treated with some sort of 'self-basted' solution)
2. What type of fuel and wood (and how much wood) did you use?
3. How confident are you of the UDS temp? 2 hours for 10 lbs does seem fast.
4. "It looked good. Tasted bad". That really doesn't tell us much. What was bad about it? Too salty? Too bland? What was it that you didn't like?
5. I gotta ask... Was it refrigerated while in the brine? I'm sure it was, but i gotta ask :)
"Ron Rico, Boss. You can call me Captain Ron..."
The Naked Fatty!
FEC-100/BWS Party/Memphis Pro SS/PBC/LBGE X 2/SBGE/Mini BGE/Nomad Pellet-matic/Good-One Model 42/WSM X 2/Cookshack Smokette 008/Weber Performer/Saber Cast 500/Weber Gasser (RIP)/Weber Kettle X 2/Weber Smokey Joe/WGA/UDS/Coffee Roasting Gasser and a pickle
Remembering a friend