View Single Post
Unread 10-25-2011, 08:41 AM   #173
Kathy's Smokin'
is One Chatty Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortaboy View Post
Do you see anyone posting pron of grilled meat that is cooked well done or medium well?
This hits the nail on the head for me. I had decided very early on in my membership I wouldn't post pron of my well done steaks. That was before I got 'to know' some of my brethren. Now that I know and love you guys I'm okay with taking ribbing from well-done pron. This thread has educated me and my new decision is if I ever figure out how to post pictures (I'll read the thread about it when I'm ready), and if I win my dispute with my internet provider to get out of usage-based bills and back on to unlimited internet, I am definitely going to post well-done pron. I think that is the more honest action (as opposed to hiding) and I'm working at being more honest with myself and others. I think posting well-done pron would give a voice to other well-done brethren like myself, too. You guys are okay and I'm happy to be a member of this fantastic bbq-brethren club even if we're not in the same cooked steak club.
Inspiration, boisterous merriment and good food are what Brethren Throwdowns are about!
I got a ZERO for the best back bacon I've ever tasted!

Walk in beauty, Dan Chambers.

Hi!
Kathy's Smokin' is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from:--->