View Single Post
Unread 10-15-2011, 08:27 AM   #2
is One Chatty Farker
Join Date: 07-21-05
Location: patchogue, n.y.
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

i think you're looking to get the food managers certificate. most restaurant employees working with food in suffolk are required to have one (or at least they were when i was doing it). you should call the division of licensing in happague or just ask the owner of a local pizza place or deli. i took it near the police station in yaphank.
Better Days Barbeque
Backwoods Party
3 WSMs
22" Weber Kettle
Smokey Joe
rookiedad is offline   Reply With Quote