View Single Post
Unread 10-09-2011, 10:17 PM   #78
pinkelephant
Full Fledged Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

I offered this cookout to the guy having the TD before I organized it and he said go for it. I see the moderators side in this too. I wasn't trying to throw a pie in his face. I said what happened in a sentence and tried to stay away from opinion. I didn't even say where it was. Last I looked there was only like 20 votes in the TD. I am a member of 4 sites and each of them have something unique to offer. I still consider his site "home base". I have learned more online in a year than I taught myself in 30 years.

What I see that I like here is the most traffic, larger pictures and lightening fast responses to questions.
the other day I had a yeast queston. I had 4 replies very quickly. no other site could do that. (I won't list the other site's streanghts)

I cook for fun. I am an imperfect perfectionist. I spend the weekdays planning on how to do the next cookout the most efficiently. call it OCD if you like.

Let's all agree that I'm an idiot and my people skills are lacking and lets get back to cooking some food.

Thanks from:--->