View Single Post
Unread 10-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #27
timzcardz
Babbling Farker

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

As a VERY satisfied customer of Brian’s/Huntingdon County Customs, I was avoiding posting in this thread, thinking that it would just die and fade away, but Class Action Suit? District Attorney? Really?

“Hate to have a negative post . . .” Really? After joining the Brethren, this is your third post? Doing something that you hate?

IMHO you’ve taken what is a private business transaction and chosen to publcly turn it into something personal.

Is Brian perfect? No. None of us are. But does he do the right thing? ABSOLUTELY, YES!

I have ordered three grates from Brian, and all three were complex and a long way from simple, yet he delivered on all of them.

Were there issues? Yes.

On the first one, it was around the Holiday season and UPS lost the shipment. Brian fabricated another one and delivered it. UPS’s fault, and Brian gladly corrected it.

On the third one, it was shipped out, and from UPS tracking it appeared to have gotten stalled for days or lost in one of their facilities. The delivery date was critical because it was being presented to someone at a competition. Brian understood this, and although it was again UPS’s fault, he was prepared to fabricate another one and have it delivered overnight. Fortunately for both of us when he put a trace on it with UPS it magically reappeared in UPS’s system and was delivered in time.

And this has been with what I think are some of the most detailed and complex grates that he has done.

I am sure that I will be ordering again from Brian.

HECK! Even Santa proudly delivers Brian's grates!

Weber Genesis Silver x 2
Weber One Touch Gold
Weber Performer x 2
Weber Smokey Joe
Bottle of Absolut
Bottle of Beer
Everything Ripken, "Cards and Que. One tastes of cardboard, the other sweet blue." ©
Thanks from: --->